Are you experiencing dry & cracked nipples? Aleva Naturals Nursing Balm is here to save the day! Enriched with Castor Seed Oil, Organic Aloe Vera and Shea Butter, this balm helps to soothe & moisturize very dry skin. The best part, this non- greasy, plant based formula doesn't have to be washed off prior to breast-feeding. This buttery balm is free of Lanolin, Beeswax and any other animal by product, it's also hypoallergenic, free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and dyes. Like all Aleva Naturals products, the Nursing Balm is made with premium quality ingredients, so you can enjoy a safe product without harsh chemicals or additives.
- Soothing & moisturizing nipple balm
- Ideal for women with cracked & dry nipples
- Made with plant-based ingredients
- Enriched with Castor Seed Oil & Organic Shea Butter
- Non-greasy formulation
- For breastfeeding moms
- Made in Canada 🍁
MEGA PACKS ONLY AVAILABLE IN CANADA
How to Use
• Breast-feeding Mothers: Squeeze a dime sized amount of Nursing Balm between fingers and rub together to break down balm.
• Apply on & around the nipple area in a circular motion after breast feeding or as required.
• Expecting Mothers: During the last trimester of pregnancy, apply Nursing Balm daily to soothe dryness and prepare for healthy breast-feeding.
Question: Do I have to wash off or wipe off the Nursing Balm before breastfeeding?
Answer: Aleva Naturals Nursing balm is specially formulated with plant oils to be safe for Mom and Baby. The balm absorbs within a few minutes after application, and is recommended to apply after breastfeeding. There is usually an interval of couple hours between feeds there shouldn't be anything left over to be wiped off. It is not necessary to wipe off if you notice trace amounts of the balm as they are edible oils, however if you notice visible amount of the balm, we recomend to wipe it off of before breast feeding.
Question: Why does this product crystallize?
Answer: The crystallization is from the natural oils that was used in the products. The melting point of the oils and the environment it was stored will determine the melting point of the oils-and this is a common occurrence. The product is safe to use and is not defective. The product will start to melt when it is rubbed on the skin.
Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter*, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder*